Learning Inside and Outside of the Classroom!



September 6, 2014 

Classes
This is now week 5 of the semester, time is really flying! The semester is 13 weeks long with a recess week midway and a three-week exam period at the end of November.  Courses are divided into two parts: lecture and tutorials. For most classes, there are no exams until the final, which is always worth at least 50% of your grade. Classes are going well so far, I have been keeping up with readings and I had my first quiz this week. I am looking forward to the extremely challenging semester but am grateful for the study habits I am picking up along the way.

Exploring Singapore

Since being in Singapore I have had the opportunity to do and learn so many things about the country of Singapore! These are some of the experiences I have had since being here!
Learned the basics of golf thanks to
 NTU Golf Club

Visited Chinatown in Singapore!

My first time ever flying a kite
was at the Singapore Kite Festival and it went well.
Everyone here is standing next to their flag.

Singapore's Super Trees


Happy 49th birthday Singapore! #NationalDayParade