Home for the Holidays

28 November

The unfortunate part about being on exchange fall semester is that you miss important holidays like Thanksgiving! The good thing is that you will be home for Christmas! Time spent with family laughing, singing, feasting, and celebrating is like priceless. Another good thing is that we will get to have a Thanksgiving here! A few other American exchange students decided that we should go out to eat for Thanksgiving and we will even invite a few Singaporeans and other exchange students. I am very excited to see how this goes. I am also excited spend time to teach my friends about the Thanksgiving traditions that my family does and learning about how other families around the States celebrate this holiday. Cheers!




With Americans (and also my roommate) celebrating Thanksgiving!